Friday, September 10, 2010

Lost World trip ~

I gone to Tambun Lost World today ... ...

what a nice day ... ...

but very very tired ... ...

Yesterday ...

I slept at 1 somethings in the morning ... ...

Today ,

I woke up at 8 a.m.

that why i so tired ... ...

Now is 9.05 p.m.

my brothers was sleeping cause tired playing water today ... ...

and i was siting in front of computer writing this post ...

hehe ...

I'm full of energy ...

that why I could sit in front of computer and write this post .

9.12 p.m.

my mum went out ... ...

i gave her a kiss before she went out ...

(good girl leh..selfloving)

okay ...

continue ...

Lost world plus some other pool and games ...

some more the ticket also become more expensive ...

Children - RM 32

Adult - RM 38

expensive right ??

aiya ...

never mine lah ...

had fun in lost world with you

Yan ,Janice , brother ...

thanks you all for take caring me ...

_______________________________________________


i need to ask some question :

1 - who create pirate ship ?

2 - who create the people who create pirate ship ?

3 - who got go play the pirate ship in Sunway Lagoon ?

______________________________________________

GOD !

You are very unfair ... ...

you create the people until so smart... ...

but i quite stupid ... ...

I think I can't blame you ...

because ... ...

I'm lazy ...

i should end my post now ...

bye bye friends ...

and ... ...

answer the questions ,

leave your answer in the chat box there ...

thank you ~

I say thanks here :

THANK YOU!
_________________________________

Evonee

Friday

11-9-2010

_________________________________

sometimes i don't know why ...

why i always ...

i say ...

i answer ...

just like a crazy people...

doing crazy things like mental problem patient ...

someone pity me !!!

haha ...

joking ...

(crazy again)

bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment