Tuesday, November 9, 2010

-No Rights . - My Real Feeling

Okay ,

you know why i want to write this post?

what is the point?

is just because of the stupid things .

they have no rights to denda me .

but never mine .

i just give them denda .

i don't mine .!

__________________________________________

sometimes i don't give you draw my book ,

then you scold me .

you don't even know ,

how much should i rub because of your conteng .

conteng a lot and don't help me to rub .

don't give you conteng then say I just care bout' my schoolmates.

don't care bout' you .

you don't even know how i feel .

not in a same school ,

the rules also not the same .

you conteng my book ,

in the end of the year ,

i must rub all .

and now you just think that i'm not important now .

so ,

if nothings ,

i think you won't call me .

i think my classmates care bout' me more than you .

you know what happen today?

you don't know .

some more you don't know how i feel .

but they do .

they really know what kind of people am i .

and know how to respect me .

but you don't .

last tiem ,

i really think that i very important in your life ,

this few days ,

oh no ,

is this few month ,

every things change .

you just care bout her .

go shopping with her .

go lah .

next time i won't go out .

just think i'm wanna study ,okay .

give me some space .

no ,

you give a lot of space to me .

maybe ,

our distance is more far now ...

you won't know how i feel now .

i swear you don't know.

___________________________

Evonee

9-11-2010

Tuesday

___________________________

this post ,

is for someone .

i hope she know how i feel .

but i know it is very hard .

No comments:

Post a Comment