Sunday, January 16, 2011

somethings happen in my life today , and i can't forget it ...

somethings happen in my life today ,

i think around 3 somethings in the morning .

that was very scary .

i don't know what i suppose to do .

but i scare if i speak put , i can't control my tears .

even it already pass , and all my family are safe ,

but i can't relax . i can't sleep well .

i tell myself , i need to protect myself .

i need to protect everyone in my life .

i can't sleep tonight .

that a very scary experience.

but if you try before ,

you will know how i feel now .

but if i keep talking this ,

i will keep on crying ,

i can't stop crying .

really .

i don't know when i only can live out from these memories .

_____________________________________

god , are you joking me?

this is the 1st time , god .

i don't want to lost my family .

i don't want !

god , please bless us .

No comments:

Post a Comment