Thursday, July 8, 2010

A BETTER LIFE??

OH MY GOD!!!!

Teacher change my place!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!

Whole class change the place,

but just two SPECIAL PEOPLE don't need to change their place!!!

SO UNFAIR!!!!

Teacher change my place to in front!!!

I not really like to it in front,

but,

it still ok~

but the another things is,

our desk partner!!!!

Help!!!!

I sit with a girls

who don't know my name

and same class with me for half years!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!

GOD HELP LAH!!!

I know her name ,

but she don't know my name!!!!

How come lah!!!!

Maybe i really need God help~!!

another things that teacher told us is:

teacher : I will change your place after September holidays...
Do you like your place??

whole class shout : NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!

I want to sit with Melissa!!!

I will miss you Melissa!!!

Hope you miss me too~~

Is this really is our life,

If I can choose,

I will like to sit with Melissa ,

even she is India people,

*she is a Christian,she don't even know how to speak her language

I don't know maybe i will have fun sitting with my new desk partner a not~

I'M going to be crazy!!!!

I WILL REMEMBER TODAY WELL!!!

If this really is a better life??

Who can told me??
_______________________________________

Evonee

Thursday

8-7-2010

________________________________________

OMG!!!

Eclipes is in the cinema now!!!

Eclipes,

wait for me!!!

_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment