Sunday, July 11, 2010

THE TWILIGHT SAGA-ECLIPES~

THE TWILIGHT SAGA-ECLIPES is in the cinema now!!!

yesterday i went to parade cinema for watching this movie~

IT IS FANTASTIC!!!!

I like it so much!!!

but I'm not sure that everyone like it.

I like Edwards !

I like Bella too~

They are pretty cool!!!!

Bella want to become vampire because of love~!!!

Love is blind!!!!

But someone like Jacob!

I can show her that I watch her idol!!!

haha!!

she say:arh!!!!it is so unfair,...I want to see him too!!!

I hope she can go cinema to see him~

someone say that it is boring..

How come!!!??

It is so nice!!!

Hope he knew that~

I wanna said about the movie,

but.....

I don't know how to say!!!

arh!!!

emm...if you want to know about the movie,

go watch yourself...

but if you really don't like that,

don't scold me~~

*this is the third movie of twilight,if you haven't see in front that two movie,you won't understand,so please see before you go to see that movie..i sure you all knew that..

Yesterday ticket sold all already,

luckily got another 4 places left...

if not,

i also can't watch it!!

I love it so much!!!

hope you like it too~

________________________________________________

Evonee

11-7-2010

Sunday

_________________________________________________

Don't know that you all agree with me or not~

please tell me your answer at chat box~

thanks you~

No comments:

Post a Comment