Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I LOV3 CHOCOLATE!!!!!

Chocolate,I love you~!!!!

delicious !!!!

Chocolate could make you happy??

The answer is :YES!!

There is no need to feel guilty about eating chocolate.

Actually the chocolate can be good for you and your heart.

Many people eat chocolate when they are sad or unhappy.

Others are addicted to chocolate’s unique taste and smell.

Some even assert that chocolate can relax you,

help you lose weight, and prolong your life.

The truth is ,

chocolate give us energy and make us happy,

than we must eat its every day.

All that interesting fact,

makes me personally think,

that eating chocolate responsibly is good for everyone!

So,

Whatever what you say,

I still will continue eat my favorite , CHOCOLATE!!!!
_________________________________________________

Evonee

7-7-2010

Wednesday

_________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment