Sunday, July 11, 2010

A short happy moment~

A short happy moment~

Friday,

We have Geography,

every Geography period,

we can go back to the place where we sat last time,

the place I like and i sat last time,

have a joke with Melissa...

I feel not so boring and

It feel good~

our geography teacher is busy,

so she give us note,

call us study ourselves~

when i was laugh like mad,

and happy,

Miss Swaran(my english teacher)came in my class and say,

:Cikgu,saya sudah tukar tempat mereka...kenapa mereka duduk di tempat dulu mereka?

the someone answer:because we have our own group in geography,

so we need to change place .

:What??now what are you having?

whole class:Geography.

:then where your teacher?

:she busying.

:then why you all sit like this?sit back the place I change.

a short happy moment has pass...

I don't like Geography because i hate Geography...

but just because I would have a happy moment at Geography period,

I hope that Geography period had everyday~

maybe someone think that I just remember my MGS friends,

but,

have a lot of memories between us,

friends...

even I just write somethings about my life in MGS,

But I still remember you all~

the friends who kind me good~

_________________________________________________

Evonee

Sunday

11-7-2010

_________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment