Thursday, July 29, 2010

I wish I could see the world behind my wolrd...

i wish i can see the world behind my wall...

i think it is wonderful...

they tell me it is so beautiful,

I believe them but will i ever know .....

i got to search the picture of the country...

it is really wonderful...~

Paris -



nice right??




so cool... i wish i'm there now!!!



Eiffel towers

s1600/paris-wandering.jpg">

Ferris wheel~cool...it is so big!!!



London so big!!!





London Bridge in morning~






I saw big ben there!!!





London Bridge in night~cool right??



London Bridge in sunset

(i not sure is sunset or what.. hehe)





__________________________________________

does it look wonderful...

this is the two places i wish to go the most...

hope you like it~

_________________________________________

Evonee

30-7-2010

Friday

______________________________________

hope you all like my post~

:]


No comments:

Post a Comment