Thursday, October 14, 2010

ARGHHH! !!! I GONNA BE CRAZY !

This whole week ...

I WAS TOO HARDWORKING MEN !

THAT BROKE MY RECORD .

I study and study and study and study ...

could you believe that ?

I WAS SO DAMN LAZY also keep on study ...

that so ..

I'm shock ...

Just this week ...

I have gone to library for two times ...

(you know that i don't like books )

arghhh...

i wish that I'm a small girl ...

then not much things to worried about ...

NO LOVE ( FAMILY LOVE OF CAUSE GOT LAH )

NO THAT MUCH OF HOMEWORK ...

AND STILL CAN BE SO NAIVE ...

NO NEED CARE WHAT OTHERS PEOPLE THINK ABOUT US ...

Just do myself ...

-I AM WHO I AM -

I just who I am ...

feel so sleepy ...

morning 8.00 woke up and prepare go library ...

After that ,

at library study for ....

i think 4 hours ...

but the time past fast ....

after that ...

i went to school ...

until 6.30 i came back from school ..

after that ,

prepare go tuition ...

at tuition keep on doing math ...

forget about time ...

then is TIME FOR HOME ..

Actually i want to study ...

but i really give up ...

feel so tired now ...

maybe tell you a secret ...my eyes like wanna close already

(at 11.30 p.m. )

oh god !!!

I become weaker and weaker ...

i must tahan men!

later i still need to study and do my homeworks ...

i think is should end my post now ...

feel so sleepy ...

bye bye ~

_________________________________

Evonee

Thursday

14-10-2010

_______________________________

I have forget about 1 things ...

Adam Lambert is having a concert today ...

even he is gay...

but hope he have a nice day in Malaysia ...

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE !!!

______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment