Sunday, October 3, 2010

M.E.S.S.A.G.E

To : Kong Sum Ye

Kong ,

thanks for you wishing ....

i very glad that you still remember my birthday

even I don't have remind you ...

really ...

thanks Kong ...

I feel touch ...

some more ...

no need birthday present also can ...

because i know that you are really kind for me ...

say Happy birthday to me with your heart ~

sorry ...

last time I don't know what should i buy to you so i just simply buy a things only ...

hehe~

sorry ya~

think positive ...

is you wanna to transfer school ...

i support you ...

i'm the 1st who support you forever...

even anythings(but bad things i won't lah)

ermmm...thanks for your birthday wishing ya~

hope you happy forever ...

love you ~ (everyone know that i'm not lesbian i think )

______________________________________

Bout' my family birthday

1st brother birthday -

my mum said that he gave birth my eldest brother is the most pain want ...

thn we all say ...

the 1st want mah ...

must pain lah ...

_______________________________

2nd brother birthday -

he is the one who use a lot of money while he just gave birth ...

cause that time he was weak so ...

he leave at the hospital for more few days ~

_____________________________

3rd brothers -

my mum said that she not happy giving birth 3rd brother ...

cause she want a girl but she a boys ...

____________________________

my birthday -

when the time i gave birth ...

my mum was very sad ...

cause the day before i gave birth ...

my auntie die ...

and i also very sad because i don't even know how she look like ...

and my mum also very very sad because we are a one big family ...

_________________________

my birthday i must thanks my mum ...

mum thanks you ...

ermmm...i should end my pot now ...

last sentences : love you friends ...

thanks for your wishing ...

even my birthday still haven't reach ..
________________________

Evonee

3-10-2010

Sunday

________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment