Saturday, October 16, 2010

Grandpa birthday ...

Okay ,

today is my grandpa early birthday party ...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA "

__________________________

Be honest ...

I think my cousin and I is very good in eating ...

examples :

1st - we ate all the prawn before the waitress took the sos to us

2nd - we finish 3 plate of food before they give us the rices...

Pro right ?

when my auntie saw us eating ...

they also say us ...

" new generation "(we ate to fast )

after finish eating ...

then we still at the restaurant talking about life ...

I still give them bully ..

pity me lah ...

but that still okay .

just got 1 bully me only ...

___________________________

today ,

i found out somethings .

that ,

while boy playing anythings ...

they sure will open somethings bout girls ...

like the song of girl generation or Tiara ...

or maybe 2nei ...

then how bout girls?

they do the same things ,

but different is ...

they open somethings about shinee ...( i love shinee )

or maybe bigbang ( i love bigbang too)

or maybe beast ( i like beast too )

and other others ...

or maybe they see their lovers ..

you know...

that very hard to say who you seeing in

youtube , google , or maybe is facebook .

this world has a lot of different kind of people .

we wont ever know what he seeing while you are sleeping or somethings else .

i feel that i'm tired playing today .

bye everyone .

not bye is goodnight .

good night everyone .

_________________________

Evonee

16-10-2010

Saturday

________________________

my eyes wanna close now ...

good night .

No comments:

Post a Comment