Friday, October 1, 2010

I.GET.MY.INJECTION.

I don't know how can I get that injection without crying ...

and i find out...

injection that time is not pain ...

but after injection that time only pain until ...

ishhh....

don't know how to say that pain ...

pain until ...

i can't even put my hand on the table when i doing my homework ...

OH GOD!!!

yesterday i was like a cacat ...

eat dinner that time ...

my left hand is under the table ...

anythings i also can't do with my left hand ...

GOD!

but still got some good things is ...

even i want to drink milo ...

i also no need to do it myself ...

"daddy,i hungry ...want to drink milo "

then my daddy and mummy will say : "okay a...call your brother make for you "

haha...

no need do anythings ....

argh!!!

now still go a bit pain ...

so no more typing words arh ...

bryebye~

_____________________________

Evonee

2rd October 2010

Saturday

____________________________

bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment