Monday, October 18, 2010

I couldn't love without love .

Okay ,

if you think that this post is about love ,

then you are wrong .

but ,

say true ...

i can't live without love from my family .

maybe is since when i small ,

i was the smallest in my family ,

so some of them give me more love then my brothers .

i love the love they gave .

and i can't live without their love .

be honest ,

sometimes ,

i'm small gas .

but i just wish i won't lose my love .

i will have that love forever .

that all i wish .

i know that i couldn't be like that ,

but ,

human sometimes is selfish .

so i don't know what i think is correct or not .

tomorrow i having my exam .

god!

my worst subject !

i should end my post now and go study .

everyone ,

bye and good night .

I need people love ,

but i love people too..

love you friends , my lovely parents and brothers .

__________________________________

Evonee

20-10-2010

Wednesday

_________________________________

all the best and try your best in our exam friends !

FIGHT FOR THIS EXAM !

LET FIGHT TOGETHER !

No comments:

Post a Comment