Friday, August 20, 2010

Did I do wrong??

okay...

I need to say...

that "Don't pretend again" and

"Why They Don't know what they done is wrong!?"

is saying two different people...

can i ask...

did i do anythings wrong to hurt them or bully them??

I think no right??!!

But ...

every things I do ...

they say is wrong....

they say me 8...

care about friends also call 8...

then remember friends...

don't care about this kind of friends...

like to say you like a dog and like a maid...

some more say me中伤他...

beg you lah...

use a mirror to see your look lah....

you not very famous...

my friends wont know who are you...

because they are my friends...

tell them what happen...

got anythings wrong??

If my heart bleeding...

I cannot tell anyone just because of you...

but if my heart really very pain...

what should I do??

tell my friends lah...

then they will give me advise...

teach me how to do...

the ways i endure you and give you faces

won't be happen anymore...

because you are not my friends anymore....

i won't allowed i have a rude friends....

say the friends who care about you 8....

If you can't accept my way...

I also can't accept you way...

last time....

u call me 8 po...

i just think that you are joking....

but now...

I know you are serious...

You don't care about people heart...

you like to say what then what...

do you think you are queen???

or princess????

but you aren't ...

you aren't a princess or a queen...

so you can't scold me...

did i scold you back...

did i??

i didn't!!!

hate me???

you think i don't know you always say my bad things behind me???

I know that....

say me selfloving...say me fahao...

say that i think myself very pretty...

all i gonna to say is i didn't...

I believe that myself is ugly....

so even they say me ugly...

i won't care...

but just you can't...

endure live in my heart for 12 years 11 month...

endure tell me i must endure you..

but i think your endure don't have tell you about...

you are rude...

a little bit then say rude words...

okay...

i know i am rude also...

but..

you know...

when i go back home...

my mum put her eyes on me...

i need stand straight...

i need to sit probely to eat...

I cannot waste my time...

everythings everythings i do...

my mum is seeing...

even sometimes i don't have do...

but at least...

i respect them...

i won't say rude words if i not angry or anythings...

angry is an evil in my life...

angry will make me become very rude...

so...

i try not to be angry...

even this moment...

my heart not bleeding...

not angrying...

and not sleeping...

"heart broke into pieces and i can't catch it"

this words is not suitable for my heart....

cause now my heart tell me...

this kind of friends...

who don't know how to respect me...

no need to care about them...

I believe when I grow older...

Anythings will be different ...

they will get punishment from their god...
___________________________

Evonee

21-8-2010

Saturday

__________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment