Friday, August 20, 2010

Why They Don't know what they done is wrong!?

I really disappointed....

They won't know why they wrong at...

and say you are annoying...

the one who do wrong is you...

could you believe that???!!!

they always call you 8 po...

call u idiot...

say that you is maid...

say that you is A DOG!!!

Remember...

they say you is a dog...

last time...

i won't care...

but now...

already enough...

pass few year...

when my heart bleeding...

who knows???

they just think you is a dog...

call you sit then sit...

call you stand then stand...

give they bit also won't angry...

can you believe that???

last time i was the dog that they say...

i won't angry because i know...

if i really scold her...

we won't be friends anymore...

so i just like nothings happen...

just smile...

but now...

already enough...

I don't want endure anymore.....!!!!

they will just think that you is a dog...

bully you ...

you won't angry at all...

endure live in my life for 12years 11month...

now...

i really don't want endure her anymore...

when our heart hurt...

then they will say you 8 po....

in front plus want si...everyday like that say you!

could you believe that..

she your friends!!!

some more she write at facebook say me 中伤他!!!

i got say anythings!!!

so that why i say...

i was disappointed...

i hope my life won't have her!

God I beg you...

i beg you just let her disappear at my life...

God I bless you!!!

hope God can hear what i say...

even this is a bad hope...

but i really can't endure her...

really...
________________________________

Evonee

20-8-2010

Friday

_______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment