Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Memories~

A lot of memories...

but...

I want to write about my three brothers...

hehe..

someone said that..

got brother or sister is not good...

but for me..

have some brothers is great!

_____________________________________

Memories with my big brothers...

When i was small...

my brothers like to say this words in front of me...

"Fin Fin"

You know what is that???

This is a name of a fish....

zzz...

but my brother always say in front of me...

ish...

and some times he is funny...

__________________________________________

Memories with my second brothers...

aiyo..

my this brothers arh...

haiiii....

don't know how to say...

when i was small,

he will always say like this...

"yee voon...who bully you tell me...

i help you scold him or her..."

then one day...

my friends brother use a marble guns to attack me...

that's pain...

so i go up stair and tell my brothers...

my brother go down stair and scold him say

"Why you bully her...you haven't die before arh...???"'

that make me feel so happy...

and i very glad that i have this brothers...

______________________________________________

Memories with third brothers...

haha...

this brother arh...

aiyo...

also don't know how to say him...

this brother always give me trouble...

some more i must follow what he say...

this is call bully...

T.T

but...

he still will protect me...

that is really great you know...

that feel great!

anythings i wanna to buy..

i will just like...

"yerrrr....gege...i want to buy this...buy for me"

sometimes my brothers will buy for me...

not just my third brothers...

my others brothers also will buy for me...

_____________________________________________

It is really great...

you live in the place who everyone protect us...

you will feel that is wonderful...

I appreciate what i have now...

thanks every one who cares about me...

thanks...

and who say is not good having a brothers...

but youngest brothers really not good...~

hehe~

have to end my post now...

bye

________________________________________

Evonee

11-8-2010

Wednesday

_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment