Monday, August 23, 2010

I think forget about it is better for everyone

I think I should forget what happen around me this few week...

i think...

I already forget...

okay...

here I should say "SORRY"

to everyone because I was disturbing everyone that time when i was not happy...

"SORRY"

some more...

"Thanks...

when i was not happy...

you all give me many advise..

make me happy...

now i okay already...

so...

thanks you guys...

thanks you...

thanks...

Forget what happen now is better than anythings...

forget about it is better for everyone included me...

so...

send you all one words...

L.O.V.E ...

L.O.V.E stands for

L - Lake of sorrow

O - Ocean of tears

V - Valley of death

E - End of life

L.O.V.E could say as a very important words in our life...

we say I LOVE YOU to everyone we love...

l.o.v.e - Lake of sorrow, Ocean of tears, Valley of death, End of life

that mean...

love also full of our memory...

is mean our life is full of love...

okay...

i don't know what should i write already...

so...

i think i should end my post now..

lastly...

i must say "thanks you" and "sorry" to all of you...

_________________________________________

Evonee

23-8-2010

Monday

________________________________________

today is hungry ghost festival...

hope you all can sleep well....

No comments:

Post a Comment