Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wednesday joke

Okay…

Did I told you all about

I need to go to school early every Saturday

except for holidays…

I go to school early every Wednesday is because

I have special Chinese class…

It just a normal Chinese class actually…

But I need to go school early…

Sometimes very boring …

But this week…

Teacher let us mark Sam Tet school essay…

(the last class want)

Damn funny…

They write essay very funny…

_____________________________________

Example from one of that essay…

今天妈妈叫我打扫卧室,我便说为什么叫我喔,叫工人咯。

然后妈妈说你不要给我讲多多。快去打扫。

那我就讲哦看咯(OK LO)

Then down there keep on write …

喔..咯…

Very funny …

But I don’t have copy what he write…

So…

I cannot write out that funny things…

But if can..

Then next time I put on here…

Haha…

_____________________________

okay..

that all for this post...

_____________________________

Evonee

19-8-2010

Thursday

_____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment