Sunday, August 8, 2010

If Time Might Flow Back~

Last week,

I was arranging my cupboard and desk...

I found many things...

I found the greeting cards who give by Kong...

Birthday cards , Chinese New Year cards.....

Finally,

I found out who is the one who really care about me...

I found out...

My family....

Kong...

Janice....

Angelia....

any others...

I was glad...

I wish that time could flow back...

that time...

I will appreciate the time we together....

I will...

Secondary school...

I really very stupid in feeling...

I don't know what is happening and

I don't know who is my real friends that who kind me goods...

i really don't know...

________________________________________________

Evonee

8-8-2010

Sunday

_______________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment